JOIN OUR TEAM
- Must be 18 years of age
- Flexible schedule that includes availability on evenings and weekends
- Drug free
- Must be able to work at heights
- Must be able to complete training course
- Must complete first aid and CPR training
- Must be able to engage in strenuous activity such as climbing, lifting and hiking in all weather conditions
- Must be able to comfortably interact with people of all ages
- Assisting participants in orientation, guiding, and safe hook up of equipment
- Some maintenance including grounds keeping
- Daily safety checks
- Evaluation reports
- Ongoing training
- Will be based on experience
Experience: not required but a plus
- Previous medical training
- Knowledge of outdoor activities including rappelling, spelunking, rock climbing
- Knowledge of local history
- Prior teaching or working with teenagers
Simply use Acrobat Reader to fill out the form. Once completed, you have the choice to email or print and send all applications and resumes to American Obstacle PO box 135 Kinmundy, IL 62854.
If you choose to click the email button at the bottom of the application, when you do so, you will be presented with a choice on which application to email through.
If you use Microsoft Outlook or Macintosh’s Mail, choose option 1, Desktop Email Application.
If you use GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. choose option 2, Internet Mail. When you hit the OK button, it will bring up a save dialog box. Save the file to your computer’s desktop. Create an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Application Submission, and attached the application file you saved to your desktop and send.
American Obstacle, Inc. is located at Interstate 57 exit 127, 1.2 miles from exit on Route 37 just south of Kinmundy. 7859 S. Route 37 Kinmundy, Illinois 62854
Contact us with any questions regarding American Obstacle, Inc. or for additional information.